Google Chrome is one of the most famous and go-to web browsers in today’s world but there are many people who do not feel at ease with the default English setting.
So, good news is that Google supports different languages including Hindi and other regional languages also. This feature of Google will surely make the lives of people easier because now they can get every information in their own languages.
It is not only for Indian languages but there are many languages in which translation can be done. Like- French, Spanish, Chinese, etc.
So, lets discuss how to switch the default language to your language on Google Chrome for Windows PC, Android and iOS.
Changing language for Window’s PC
- Open Google Chrome on your PC.
- Click the three dots and go to the settings.
- Choose the option “Languages” from the lest menu.
- Under “Preferred Languages” click on “More”.
- If your language is not listed then add it by clicking “Add Languages”.
- Click “Display Google Chrome in this language”.
- It should be noted that this option is available only on Windows computers or systems.
- Restart chrome to apply the changes.
Changing language on Android devices
- Launch Chrome on your Android device.
- Tap the three dots to the right of the address bar, open Settings and select Language.
- Under “Chrome languages”, click your current language.
- Select the desired language from the list.
- After the transfer, click the “Restart” button on the toolbar.
- The download is complete.
- When you see “Language ready” below your newly selected language.
Changing language on MAC, iPhone and iPad
Chrome on Mac, iPhone, and iPad automatically follows the device’s default language. For example, if your device is set to Hindi, Chrome will adapt and display the entire interface in Hindi. This also applies to other languages.
Whether you’re using a PC, Android, or Apple device, adjusting Chrome’s language settings is simple. This provides a better browsing experience for users using languages other than their default language.
Google Chrome new safety feature
In addition, Google Chrome has recently introduced a safety feature that actively monitors your online security. Now, the Google will update you if any of your saved passwords have been compromised. Google safety feature is a beneficial thing for the users.
We hope that you found this article helpful and for more such tech related articles keep following our website.