Xiaomi has entered the electric vehicle industry with the reveal of its first electric car SU7 Max Sedan, built with impressive and mind-boggling features.
From phones to trimmers to weighing machine and now cars, Xiaomi is just creating a revolution of its own in the world.
The company surely plans to compete with the automobile giants Tesla and Porsche with a car model it says has took over 10 billion Yuan in its development.
Let’s discuss in detail about the car.
Features and is it better than Tesla?
- The SU7 max is powered by Xiaomi’s own Hyper Engine electric motors, which have a revolution of 21,000rpm.
- It was observed that it took just 2.78 seconds for acceleration of 0 to 100Km/hour speed, beating Tesla’s Model S.
- It also has a long driving range of 800Km on a single charge which is literally amazing.
- The car is built on Xiaomi’s own Modena architecture, which utilizes a die-cast chassis force of 9,100 tons which is greater than those of Tesla’s vehicles.
- It is equipped with Xiaomi’s Pilot autonomous driving platform which is powered by up to two NVIDIA drive Orin processors and an array of sensors, including a top-mounted Lidar with a visual range of up to 200 meters and has a pixel accuracy of 0.1 meters.
- It has got various smart car features and accessories inside it. It is equipped with HyperOs in car entertainment system which is powered by Snapdragon 8295 powerful processor. The system has a fast boot time of just 1.49 seconds and allows you to control various things in the car, like- media, seats and even your smart home appliances through a 16.1-inch 3K touchscreen which is centrally fixed.
- For rear seat entertainment, this car offers optional Xiaomi Pad tablets.
- That can be mounted on the magnetic ports behind the front headsets. So, overall, the person will experience a comfortable ride with full on entertainment.
Surely, it is going to be better than Tesla in various aspects and it will come into the market very soon in few months.
Pricing and availability of the car
The company has not yet revealed the price of the car. The car is expected to be launched in 2024 in China. So, be ready for an amazing and thrilling electric car to be launched in 2024.
The company is also set to launch its note 13 pro series soon in 2024 in its phone niche in India.